Our comprehensive screening packages for the under 45’s builds on the foundations of the Basic Health Screening package but includes much greater depth and detail to really focus in on any risk areas.
What is included?
- Consultation with an experienced Male or Female GP (we aim to match the gender to the patient) including in depth health screening questionnaire, key physical measures, physical examination and blood / urine tests and time to talk.
- This consultation includes full health screening tests: ECG, blood pressure, height, weight, body composition, BMI, urine dipstick, venous blood samples and lung function tests (spirometry)
- Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Abdominal, ENT, Skin and Neuro/musculoskeletal systems will be examined; optional testicular examination for men and breast examination for women as well as instruction on self examination to give you confidence to know what you’re doing.
- Risk profiles are generated to build a picture targeting the GP advice on Cardiovascular and diabetes risk reduction options, alongside relevant subjects such as optimising sustainable activity for heart and bone health, therapeutic options for prostate and bladder problems for men, weight management, reducing mental stress and optimising life balance as well as optimising fertility and reducing menstrual problems for women.
- GP works with you to create an action plan covering significant findings of the session and achievable goals for the coming year.
- Consultation fee includes in house therapist referral letters and external referral letters.
- Relevant private prescriptions, additional blood tests and arrangement of scans / investigations are offered for an additional fee.
Blood tests that are included:
FBC & blood cell Differential
Sodium, Potassium, Urea, Calcium, Creatinine
Albumin, Bilirubin, ALP, AST, ALT, Gamma-GT, Total Protein
HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides.
A consultation report is available to you via email, copied to you or your NHS GP on request.