Our starter Basic Health Screening Package provides an excellent ‘snapshot’ report on your current health status detailing many physical parameters for a general overview of how things stand at present. It does not include blood tests other than finger prick glucose but these can be added on for extra charge.
What it includes:
- Personal health questionnaire covering medical history, diet, lifestyle, wellbeing and activity.
- Tests include height, weight, body composition, BMI, Lung age and Function (Spirometry)
- Examinations include Blood pressure, heart, lung, abdominal circumference.
- Fingerprick blood test for instant glucose.
- Urine dipstick screen for diabetes, infection, kidney / bladder health.
- Personal Risk profile for diabetes and heart including heart age estimation.
- Personal action plan detailing areas for attention.
- Wide range of blood tests are available through our lab for an additional fee.
- Relevant private prescriptions, immunisations, screening venous blood tests and arrangement of scans / investigations are offered at additional cost.
Cost of medical reports or additional doctors letters available on request.
A consultation report is provided to you and copied to your NHS GP on request.